Worldwide Sport Nutritional Supplements Inc d/b/a 1440 Foods Company (“1440 Foods”) shares your concerns about maintaining the privacy of Personal Data (as defined below) and is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Please read the following information carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your Personal Data and how we treat it. By submitting your Personal Data to 1440 Foods or otherwise interacting with 1440 Foods, you acknowledge and, where applicable, consent to 1440 Foods’ collection and use of your Personal Data as outlined herein.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Type of Personal Data Collected
The categories of Personal Data that Morgan Lewis may collect from you include, without limitation:
- Postal address
- Telephone or mobile number
- Email address
- Job title and/or employment information
- Professional and educational background and other information provided in connection with your application for employment
- Any other information you provide to 1440 Foods in connection with legal and other services provided by us
THE METHOD OF COLLECTION
1440 Foods may collect Personal Data in a variety of ways including:
- Directly from you: We may collect Personal Data that you choose to provide to us when you engage us for legal representation; contact us; request that we send you newsletters, alerts, or other marketing materials; register for a webinar or event; fill out a form; respond to a survey; or otherwise communicate or interact with us.
- From other sources: We may receive and collect Personal Data about you from other sources, including publicly available sources; our business partners, such as our pro bono partners; entities to which we provide legal services such as your employer; and social media platforms.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
1440 Foods may use Personal Data that it collects for various purposes, including:
- To provide legal and other services.
- To respond to your inquiries.
- To send you newsletters, alerts, legal updates, and other information or materials that may interest you, such as information related to webinars and events.
- To expand and maintain our list of contacts, including our alumni network.
- To operate, enhance, and improve our Site and services.
- To evaluate your job application and hire you.
- For our internal administration purposes such as billing.
- For audit purposes.
- To comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.
- To monitor, deter, or respond to any actual or potential fraud or security activities.
- For data analysis to understand how Site users use our services to ensure effectiveness of our services and to understand topics that may interest you.
- For operating and expanding our business activities.
We may use anonymized, de-identified, or aggregated information so that it will no longer be considered Personal Data and use and disclose such information for purposes as permitted by applicable law.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
1440 Foods does not sell your Personal Data. We do not disclose Personal Data to third parties, except to the extent permitted or required by law or regulation or pursuant to a legal process (e.g., subpoenas, regulatory requests or investigations), in the event of a sale or business transaction involving 1440 Foods (e.g., bankruptcy, merger, sale), or to protect the rights or property of 1440 Foods. We will cooperate with law enforcement authorities around the world.
- Our offices and affiliates
- Our third-party service providers, including, for example, web-hosting companies, mailing vendors, analytics providers, event hosting services, information technology providers, auditors, and other processional advisors and consultants
OTHER INFORMATION AND COOKIES
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Depending on your location, you may have rights in addition to those detailed below. To learn more about your rights and how to exercise them, please review the policy addressing the jurisdiction where you reside (“Your Jurisdiction”) below.
ABILITY/RIGHT TO OPT OUT/UNSUBSCRIBE
Where required under applicable data privacy laws, 1440 Foods will not send any promotional materials to you unless you have opted into receiving these communications. Additionally, at any time, you may opt out of having your Personal Data used by 1440 Foods to send promotional correspondence to you by contacting us via telephone, email, or postal mail as indicated in the Contact Us section below. You may also “unsubscribe” from our email list at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button in any communication from 1440 Foods.
We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages from which you cannot opt out.
MORGAN LEWIS’S RIGHT TO CONTACT YOU
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA FROM CHILDREN
1440 Foods does not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Data online from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has submitted Personal Data online without parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from our databases and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law). If you become aware of any Personal Data 1440 Foods has collected from children under 13, please contact us as indicated in the Contact Us section.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1440 Foods enters into data transfer agreements with its offices, affiliates, and third-party service providers as required by applicable data protection laws. For more information, please review the jurisdiction-specific policies below.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION/SECURITY MEASURES
1440 Foods uses reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to Personal Data. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
Once we have received your Personal Data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. We also keep your information confidential. The internal procedures of Morgan Lewis cover the storage, access, and disclosure of your information.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected by us, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for your Personal Data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of your Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements, including the statute of limitations periods.